Provide connection between a base onshore and offshore installation such as drilling rigs, that is the mission assigned for Fast Crew Boat.
These boats are operated by chartered companies, providing personnel logistics, by focusing on safety, reliability and comfort. This service is based on 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
Some professionals calls that service « Door to Rig ».
To run that cost effective service for the Oil&Gas companies, CTV needs to meet high requirements such as :
- Light, high speed and comfortable for personnel,
- Highly manoeuvrable boats with good sea keeping capabilities,
- Reliable, facing potential difficult sea conditions,
- Manoeuvrability & station keeping characteristics make it perfect vessel for boat landing operation
Foam filled fender is highly recommended, being the best compromise between weight and capacity of absorbing shocks generated by berthing.
Foam filled fender has many advantages, that’s why most of Crew transfer vessels are equipped with this type of fenders
One third lighter than rubber fender
Where vessel weight is of a prime importance, foam filled fender will significantly reduce overall weight without reducing protection. Lightweight fender also have a direct impact on oil consumption of workboats.
- PROTECTING YOUR VESSEL
Our foam filled fender ensure maximum protection with a very high energy absorption & low reaction force. Our design office provide calculation note taking consideration of customer’s berthing conditions.
Using the 3D drawing of our customers, we advise and supply the fenders in different forms according to the available recess of the boat
- Square shape + 3D sketch
- Half cylindrical shape + 3D sketch
- Cylindrical shape + 3D sketch
- NO SOLVENT USE
The sprayed Nibraprène R ES40D coating is produced without solvent, respectful of the environment, securing dimensional stability over time of the fenders while improving the resistance qualities.
Main features of boat foam filled fender
- Unsinkable, even damaged
- Lighweight and efficient berthing properties,
- Choice of foam density to customize boat fendering system according to berthing conditions,
- Better spread of kinetic energy absorption
- Low maintenance and no pressure monitoring required,
- No temperature impact